1. Prices are valid at the time of placing the order, but are subject to change without notice. Although we make every effort to ensure advertised prices are correct, there may be occasions where an incorrect price is advertised. Under these circumstances we are not obliged to supply goods at the advertised price where there is an error in any said price. Please note that prices advertised are VAT inclusive.
2. Delivery of goods that are in stock will usually be within seven to ten days. Items out of stock will be placed on back order and supplied when available, unless otherwise stated when placing an order. New items will be supplied as soon as stock becomes available. Any item on back order can be cancelled at any time. If an item is not available for dispatch within 7 days of receiving your order we will e-mail advice of the expected dispatch date to you.
3. Delivery will normally be by Royal Mail.
4. Please note that carriage is calculated primarily by weight, the heavier the items ordered, the higher the carriage charge will be. Goods on sale in the shop include P&P
5.All payments made via the online shop will be by Paypal. Should you wish to pay by any other method please contact the railway direct or email email@example.com for more information.
6. For security reasons, your shipping address must match your Paypal address. Goods cannot be sent to any other address.
7. Goods purchased from us may be returned within seven days of purchase if found to be faulty.
8. Any details held will be used only by Fairbourne Railway and will not be passed on to any third parties. Occasionally we may send you details of special offers or promotions. If you would rather not be part of any of these direct mailings, please state this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Postage as been calculated for UK delivery only. Should you wish to make a purchase outside of the UK please email first for a postage quote. The email address can be found at the bottom of this page or above in (8)